IHNA Vision, Mission and Values
To become Australia’s flagship provider of specialist healthcare education focused in research and curriculum development. Offering high quality, engaging and interactive online and blended delivery modes through campuses across all states and territories and internationally through strategic partnerships.
To deliver excellence in teaching and learning in Australia and internationally.
Our actions to achieve this mission include:
- To be recognised as an education provider that is focused on workforce outcomes for our students.
- To deliver VET and higher education programs nationally and internationally.
- Diversify the scope of our programs to include healthcare administration and management.
- Strive to deliver a leading educational experience.
- To be recognised by our peers and regulators as a provider of choice.
- To be recognised by our staff and the industry as an employer of choice.
- Innovate, and be forward thinking in the design of our programs and services.
- Adopt a culture of innovation in every aspect of the delivery of our programs and services.
- Maintain a primary focus on the welfare of our students.
- Understand and define the unique requirements of our students and celebrate their diversity.
- Strive to consistently deliver excellence in training delivery.
- Provide an educational environment that is inclusive and reflects the diversity of communities it serve.