This unit of competency covers the requirements a registered nurse must undertake to continue working in Australia as a Registered Nurse. This session is designed to enhance the learners nursing skills and to keep up to date with new requirements of the ANMC.
• Legal and Professional Requirements
• Assessments prior to Cannulation
• Anatomy and Physiology
• Site Selection
• Cannula Selection
• Theoretical and Practical Requirements
• Surveillance and Monitoring
• Site Maintenance
• Practice session and training
• Competency assessment
Specifications: Pre-reading on the topic
Session Time: 0900am-0100pm (Theory review + Practical + Assessment)
Course Fee : AUD $120.00
1. Online: Direct online application (Click here to apply).
2. Email: Download and complete the application form and send it by e-mail with all attachments to email@example.com
3. Post: Download and complete the application form. You can send your completed application and required documentation to our Perth or Melbourne office.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us 1800 22 52 83