IHNA can supply students with excellent accommodation at a very reasonable cost. Our hostel and other accommodation facilities are arranged as close as possible to training locations and clinical placement venues.
IHNA highly recommends its students to take accommodation with the institute as it is in the best interest of the students undertaking Initial Registration for Overseas Registered Nurses program and also the specific needs of the study program.
Benefits of Student Accommodation
IHNA always tries to organise the accommodation in the close proximity to the clinical facility, so as to avoid all the hassles that students have to go through to reach the clinical venues on time.
- • Reducing the travelling time, students can focus more on the study and also participate in group presentations and activities.
- • Students must understand the clinical venues are offered on the basis of their experience and performance during the course of the program anywhere in Australia.
- • IHNA renders a fully furnished shared accommodation with a common kitchen and dining area.
IHNA Offers an accommodation package for:
- • 12 weeks : Shared accommodation, AUD 3,000 (price inclusive of clinical placements accommodation)
- • 6-8 weeks : Shared accommodation, AUD 2,500 (price only for clinical placements accommodation)
For further information please contact: email@example.com
- 'On Arrival Reception' Service
The 'On Arrival Reception' Service is available to all new students and immediate dependents arriving in Australia for the first time. To book 'On Arrival Reception' and for further information about this service you may contact us to book this service. With this service, students will be greeted at Melbourne or Perth International Airport and taken to your place of accommodation.
The cost is AUD$ 80 per student.