Course wise Fees
BPOQN – Initial Registration for Overseas Registered Nurses (IRON)
CHC30113 - Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
CHC50113 - Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
HLT33115 - Certificate III in Health Services Assistance (Assisting in Nursing Work in Acute Care)
CHC43115 - Certificate IV in Disability
CHC33015 - Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Disability)
HLT47315 - Certificate IV in Health Administration
HLT57715 - Diploma of Practice Management
HLT37315 - Certificate III in Health Administration
HLT54115 - Diploma of Nursing
CHC43015 - Certificate IV in Ageing Support
HLT37215 - Certificate III in Pathology Collection
CHC52015 - Diploma of Community Services
- Concession fees are applicable only for courses up to Certificate IV and below. There is no concession applicable to courses under VTG Funding (Skills First) & DTWD Funding i.e. Diploma and above .(For eligible DTWD funded concession students can obtain concession rates for Diploma of Early Childhood)
- The tuition fee payable per schedule hour is determined by the provider
- The initial deposit fee is applicable at the time of enrolment for all students except students opting for VET Student Loan
- All fees and charges are listed in Australian dollars (AUD) and correct at time of release. Fees are subject to change without prior notice.
- Extension of course beyond course end date will apply a course extension fee of $50/ month
- All fees are exclusive of GST. GST is applicable for professional development programs and Registered Nurse Re-entry to practice program.
- If students opting a payment plan, an application need to be made before course starts. College offering only Direct Debit arrangement for payment plan. In case of failure to pay as per plan, payment option will come to an end and student has to pay entire outstanding fee immediately & and course suspension may apply.
- Tuition fee under Govt. funded courses may vary according to the unit commencement year. Fee will be change based on rate publish by funding department.
- For all DTWD funding fee updates please refer to the following links http://www.dtwd.wa.gov.au/about-us#vet-fees-and-charges-policy.
- "The Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student service and resource fees"
- Students are advised to budget additional cost for meeting course requirements which include Immunisation, Police Check, Working with Children Check, Uniform, Stethoscope, Nursing Watch, Nursing pouch, prescribed test books, etc.
- "The Student tuition fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment".
- "Admin Fee are non-refundable."
**** IHNA is charging RPL fee as 100% of unit fee
^ For upfront payment discounts payments must be completed before invoice due date
* course fee is calculated on 2018 rates. It may change based on unit start/semester intake year
** all courses other than listed in this list have no payment plan option.
Fee options including split payments (direct debits) are available to suit the convenience of students. State and federal government funding is available for eligible candidates. Enrolling in this qualification and availing the relevant state funding, may affect student’s future training options and the eligibility for further government subsidised training. Please contact each campus for details of current fee option and details. Campus based scholarships are also available for a limited number of candidates.
WA Funded Students Concession Fee : Concession eligible students are holders of either a health care or pensioner concession card, recipients of AUSTUDY, ABSTUDY, or Youth Allowance. “The Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student service and resource fees”
This course has been approved for Centrelink student allowances. More information on assistance available can be found on the Centrelink website www.centrelink.gov.au. For information regarding your individual eligibility please contact Centrelink on 132490 or visit your local Customer Service Centre.