HCI Learning Hub – Anytime Learning
At Health Careers International (HCI) we believe that all people, no matter their location, status or personal situation should have the opportunity to study and learn so they may participate in their local community, seek employment and open new opportunities for a better future.
A HCI Learning Hub will open the door to a world-wide network of exciting new curriculum and resources all delivered through a HCI Learning Hub, at times that suit the student – their work and their other commitments.
At a HCI Learning Hub students are able to utilise the latest resources, participate in tutorials or join a group discussion about curriculum or a particular area of study, or join other students from around the world to complete a group assignment. Students will benefit from the knowledge and commitment of leading educators and clinicians from around the world who will regularly present tutorials and lectures at Learning Hubs around the world.
HCI Learning Hubs will provide local support to all students that are completing a blended program with the Institute of Health and Nursing (IHNA) or the Institute of Health & Management (IHM).
HCI Learning Hubs will become a centre for learning in Philippines, India and other partnering countries. In addition to regular study and group activities in classrooms or the simulation labs, HCI will host a program of tutorials and education seminars that have been developed to suit the needs of the local workforce and the local healthcare system.
Educators and presenters will include local and international experts covering a variety of subjects and will present the latest techniques and leading clinical practice.
At a HCI Learning Hub students will be able to:
- Utilise the latest computers and equipment to self-study in a quiet and ‘study ready’ environment
- Undertake research via HCI Learning Hub eResources that are sourced from around the world
- Participate in group learning and discussions
- Join workshops and edutorials to review learnings
- Participate in a program of tutorials from leading experts and tutors available via Webinars, forums or hosted panels that are available to suit different time zones and cultures
- Network and meet healthcare industry leaders
- Form peer and friendship groups that will last forever.
Students will benefit from;
- Access to IHNA/IHM e-Resources & e-Materials
- Access to high speed Internet and online systems
- Access to range of professional development programs
- Attend workshops delivered by speakers from Industry
- Ongoing support to make the most of blended learning
- Attend regular support sessions by local academics trained by HCI
- Career advisors and industry partners on-hand to discuss career matters and industry issues
- Upgrade professional skills and knowledge in order to improve job prospects locally and internationally
- Regular career information sessions
- Pathway options to study in Australia or participate in student exchange programs.
Benefits to partnering organisations;
- Up-skill local healthcare staff by offering international quality non-award programs and nursing speciality Professional Development programs
- Connect with international education programs and resources with world class blended options
- Participate in training delivered by health sector industry experts and academics from Australia
- Access customised programs, which suit local needs and regulations
- Participate in train-the-trainer programs offered by HCI.
For more information and business enquiries contact us.