Health Careers International has a range of courses that span from ELICOS to Certificate level to Diploma level to Graduate Diploma level. This gives our students a wide range of courses to choose from and advance in their healthcare career. With articulations with universities, students can pathway into the Bachelors of Nursing too. We also have some bundling options available for students,
- Initial Registration for Overseas Registered Nurses (IRON)
- HLT47315 - Certificate IV in Health Administration
- HLT57715 - Diploma of Practice Management
- CHC43015 - Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- HLT54115 - Diploma of Nursing
- CHC33015 - Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Disability)
- HLT37315 - Certificate III in Health Administration
- CHC50113 - Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC30113 - Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- HLT33115 - Certificate III in Health Services Assistance (Assisting in Nursing Work in Acute Care)
- CHC43115 - Certificate IV in Disability
Our Bundled Courses
IHNA offers IRON program which is of three months duration and leading to registration with AHPRA.
Nurses can continue with IHM’s Graduate Certificate in Nursing (GCN) program which provides a career progression.
ELICOS + GDN program + IRON options
Overseas nurses with IELTS 6.0 or higher can undertake this pathway. The aim is to build their English foundation first and then progress to the Post Graduate Nursing course. This pathway will offer many overseas nurses who wish to gain Australian exposure as well as build their option to gain registration through articulation into the IRON program if meets the requirements set by AHPRA.
ELICOS + CHC43015 Certificate IV Ageing Support + HLT54115 Diploma of Nursing
This bundle with ELICOS (HCLA) helps students build their way to the required English requirement to enrol into the CHC43015 Certificate IV Ageing Support and then progress to a HLT54115 Diploma of Nursing.
Students may even pathway into a Bachelor of Nursing upon successful completion of the HLT54115 Diploma of Nursing.