Health Careers International Pty Ltd
About the business and the role
Institute of Health & Nursing Australia is a nationally Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and winner of Victorian International Education Award 2016. We are committed to continuous improvement in the area of healthcare and Nursing education and we offer high quality, engaging, interactive online and blended delivery modes. We are currently seeking Full-time Nurse Educators to join our Academic team to deliver Diploma of Nursing program in our Parramatta campus.
Main Responsibilities include:
Nurse Educator will provide academic leadership in delivering specific units of study in the Nursing program. Duties include, facilitating student learning through teaching and learning activities, marking of assessment and facilitating communication. They liaise with students, support staff, other educators and report to the relevant Course Coordinator.
- Lesson planning
- Course delivery
- Conducting and evaluating assessments
- Resource and assessment tool validation
- Associated administrative tasks.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Nursing (required)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment - TAE40110 (required)
- Minimum 2 years' of current professional experience in teaching Nursing courses (preferable)
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a clinical setting, as RN Div1 (required)
In-depth understanding of ASQA/ANMAC regulatory guidelines and standards is highly desirable.
July 02, 2018
Parramatta, NSW 2150, Australia
$70,000 - $84,999
Annual salary package
Education & training