Health Careers International Pty Ltd
About the business and the role
Health Careers International Pty Ltd (HCI) is a group of organisations committed to quality healthcare and nursing education. The HCI comprises three major divisions; The Institute of Health and Nursing Australia (IHNA), The Institute of Health and Management and EduSystems Australia Pty Ltd.
We have now started our English Language Academy at Parramatta. And seeking ELICOS Educators on Part Time/ Full Time or Casual Basis to join our team.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Teaching ELICOS to students at a specific level between General English and EAP
- Assessment of student work and reporting results
- Providing feedback to the course coordinator about student attendance, progression, performance and satisfaction
- Lesson planning, evaluation and reflection
- Monitoring student academic performance and ensuring student academic performance is maximised
- Participating in extra curricula activities
- Attending ELICOS meetings/professional development sessions as scheduled by IHM
- Implementing and participating in curriculum reviews on a regular basis or as instructed by the Coordinator
- Effective communication and a positive rapport between staff and students
Skills and experience
- a recognised degree or equivalent and
- a recognised TESOL qualification; or
- a recognised degree in education with TESOL method
- Significant TESOL teaching experience, at least two years in an ELICOS course or five years of other TESOL teaching experience
Submit a covering letter addressing all essential criterias along with a current resume.
July 02, 2018
Parramatta, NSW 2150, Australia
Annual salary package
Education & training