Trainer/Assessor for Health Administration Courses
Health Careers International Pty Ltd
About the business and the role
Institute of Health and Nursing Australia (IHNA) is a reputable Registered Training Organisation (RTO), committed to continuous improvement in the area of Healthcare and Nursing Education. We offer high quality, engaging, interactive online and blended course delivery modes.
IHNA is now seeking an experienced Trainer / Assessor for Health Administration Courses to join our team in IHNA's Parramatta CBD Campus. Successful candidate will deliver quality training and support to the students of IHNA and motivate them to succeed. The Trainer/Assessor will also liaises with the respective course coordinator/s to determine, develop and review the course materials in order to enable continuous quality enhancement.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Lesson planning;
- Delivery of scheduled classes;
- Conducting and evaluating assessments;
- Resource and assessment tool validation;
- Associated administrative tasks
Skills and experience
- Vocational competencies at least to the level of qualifications delivered in (Diploma of Practice Management or Certificate IV in Health Administration)
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Minimum 2 year experience as a trainer/assessor
- Vocational currency of experience
Successful candidate must be an experienced trainer/ assessor with in-depth understanding of ASQA/ANMAC regulatory guidelines and standards.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this opportunity, we would like to hear from you. For further information about IHNA please visit our website www.ihna.edu.au
July 02, 2018
Parramatta, NSW 2150, Australia
Healthcare & Medical Management