HLT54115 - DIPLOMA OF NURSING
Step into the International Healthcare Industry
If you are you looking for a career in Nursing, love providing care to people and offering your support to those who need it; then this HLT54115 – Diploma of Nursing is the right choice for you.
Studying the HLT54115 – Diploma of Nursing will prepare you to enter the healthcare industry as an Enrolled Nurse under the supervision of a Registered Nurse, and it will open many job opportunities for you as thousands of jobs are expected to open over the next five years.More here
Our HLT54115 – Diploma of Nursing sheds light on important health, technical, interpersonal and clinical skills, as well as the knowledge needed to practice nursing within the Australian healthcare system.
WHAT IS THE DELIVERY MODE?
This course is offered in face-to-face in our campuses at Melbourne, Sydney & Perth.
HOW DO I KNOW IF I AM ELIGIBLE?
- You are 18 years and above
- Have attended and satisfactorily completed at least six years of primary and secondary education taught and assessed in English in either Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Republic of Ireland, South Africa, United Kingdom or United States of America, including at least two years between years 7 and 12
- At the time of applying for NMBA registration as a program graduate, the applicant will be able to demonstrate having completed 5 years (full time equivalent) of studies taught and assessed in English – that includes a combination of secondary, vocational or tertiary studies (or tertiary education alone) and evidence of a minimum of one year fulltime equivalent pre-registration program of study approved by the recognised nursing and/or midwifery regulatory body in either Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Republic of Ireland, South Africa, United Kingdom or United States of America.
- Has formal English language test score results showing; an IELTS (academic module) with a minimum overall score of 7 and a minimum score of 7 in each of the four components (listening, reading, writing and speaking) or equivalent.
Why should you study the course
For more details, Contact us Now
IHNA Accreditation and Government Contracts
IHNA have accreditation and government contracts in two states. This can be a point of differentiation.
- Operational since 2007
- Accredited by ASQA till 2024
- Accredited by ANMAC for Diploma of nursing program which leads to registration of Enrolled nurses with AHPRA.
- Approved provider of Victorian Training and Innovation Fund (State government funding in Victoria, Australia)
- Approved provider of Skills First Program 2018-19 by Western Australian Government.
IHNA Global Network and partnerships
IHNA have presence in India, Philippines, Malaysia and UAE
- KASE Partnership in Kerala, India
- MSSDS Partnership in Mumbai, India
- Offices in Dubai, UAE
- Offices in Manila, Philippines