An initiative by the Australian Government, the My Skills website ensures that training consumers have ready access to the right information to help them make informed choices about their training options. My Skills serves as the national directory of vocational education and training (VET) organisations and courses. It helps candidates to search for and make comparisons between VET courses and registered training organisations (RTOs).
Registered Training Organisations (RTOs)
An RTO is an organisation that provides VET qualifications; for example technical and further education (TAFE) institutes, adult and community education providers, commercial and enterprise training providers, industry skill centres and so on.
To deliver training and/or conduct assessments and issue nationally recognised qualifications, RTOs are required to be registered by a state or territory or national regulator recognition authority (ASQA).
RTOs can deliver nationally recognised courses and accredited Australian Qualifications Framework VET qualifications. They are allowed to seek Australian state and territory funding to deliver vocational education and training.
Data on My Skills
The My Skills register has information on RTOs and the courses they offer that corresponds with data updates on the national register of VET (training.gov.au). All new RTO registrations on ASQA and information on additional, or different, training offered by existing RTOs are updated to the My Skills website. You can view information on:
- Descriptions of the RTO’s facilities and services
- Locations where training is delivered (including campuses)
- Course details, such as fees, durations, and online availability
Our Courses in My Skills
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care CHC30113
- Certificate III in Health Administration HLT37315
- Certificate III in Health Services Assistance HLT33115
- Certificate III in Individual Support CHC33015
- Certificate III in Pathology Collection HLT37215
- Certificate IV in Ageing Support CHC43015
- Certificate IV in Disability CHC43115
- Certificate IV in Health Administration HLT47315
- Certificate IV in Leadership and Management BSB42015
- Diploma of Community Services CHC52015
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care CHC50113
- Diploma of Leadership and Management BSB51918
- Diploma of Nursing HLT54115
- Diploma of Practice Management HLT57715
- Certificate IV in Leadership and Management – BSB42015