IHNA, awarded the Skills First funding contract for 2018-19
IHNA has been awarded the Skills First funding contract for 2018-19 effective from 1st January 2018. Skills first help people who wish to gain a vocations education and training. Eligible students will be covered for a part of their tuition fees by the government.
IHNA offers Skills First Funding for eligible students in the following courses.
- CHC33015 – Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Disability)
- CHC30113 – Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- HLT33115 – Certificate III in Health Services Assistance (Assisting in Nursing Work in Acute Care)
- CHC43115 – Certificate IV in Disability
- CHC43015 – Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC50113 – Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- HLT47315 – Certificate IV in Health Administration
- HLT57715 – Diploma of Practice Management
- HLT54115 – Diploma of Nursing
- HLT37315 – Certificate III in Health Administration
Call our admissions consultant today to know more! 1800 22 52 83