Referral Network Partner (RNP), aims to connect Health Careers with Educational institutions, English colleges, Community organisations, Past employees of Health Careers and ALUMNI students to offer nursing programs to domestic and international students.
Health Careers is focused on providing education and employment services through nursing courses in Australia and overseas. We offer Post Graduate Nursing courses online for international students. Health Careers have four divisions focusing various aspects of nursing education:
- Institute of Health and Nursing Australia (IHNA: Vocational Education Division)
- Institute of Health & Management (IHM: Higher Education Division)
- Health Careers Language Academy (HCLA: English college offer pathway to nursing courses)
- Global Nursing Leadership Academy (GNLA: Nursing CNE programs and short courses)
Referral Network will be authorised to refer students in their network to Health Careers institutes in Australia for further study, twinning programs in nursing and English courses for nursing students. Referral Network Partners only promoting the programs through their connections. And all recruitment process including counselling, application processing, visa assistance, registration assistance etc is done by Health Careers admission staff.
Highlights of RNP!!!
- Work directly with Australian education institutes
- All student referred is handled by staff from Australia to ensure the accuracy of information.
- Many programs including courses offered by IHNA, IHM, HCLA and GNLA as well as bundled options with partnering university programs, TAFE and RTO
- Nursing programs and pathways include:
- Nursing bridging program
- English for Academic purpose (EAP: offered by HCLA) + Post Graduate Diploma in Nursing (offered by IHM)
- Twinning program for Master of Nursing students studying with overseas nursing institutions with Post Graduate Diploma in Nursing (offered by IHM)
- Study Diploma of nursing offered by IHNA and Bachelor of Nursing offered by ECU University
- Aged care programs, Health Administration programs and community courses offered online with clinical components to be completed in the home country or in Australia. If the clinical component of the program is completed in the home country award will be given by IHNA and partnering institutions overseas. Students can travel to Australia and complete the clinical component in Australia and gain AQF qualification.
Who can be a Referral Network Partner with Health Careers Institutions?
- Educational institutes: Build partnership to jointly promote courses offered by both institutions to offer articulation and combined offerings for students. ELICOS institutions in Australia, RTOs in Australia, IELTS centres, Nursing colleges, Arts colleges, schools and Universities overseas. Overseas institutions can offer twinning programs and Australian exposure for their students with study tours or short duration in Australia to complete one term or semester with English programs and nursing units.
- Community organisations: Any community organisation in Australia or overseas who would like to refer their community members to Health Careers courses. We work with churches, multicultural organisations like Malayalee associations, Philippino associations etc. The benefits to the community include gain scholarships for job oriented health care programs for their members.
- Health Careers past employees (IHNA, IHM, MWT past employees): We believe that our past employees are our best ambassadors. Health Careers would like to continue our relationship with past employees by working with them to promote our courses and offerings to benefits more students. Health Careers grown from 10 staff in 2007 to more than 400 staff in 2017 across India, Philippines and Australia. This would not be possible without the hard work and support of all our past and current staff. We encourage our past employees to join hands with Referral Network of Health Careers and promote our programs to their community organisations, previous and past institutions where they are working.
- Health Careers ALUMNI Students (IHNA, IHM, HC Institute India, HCLA): We believe our students have the best experience and job outcome with the programs they have undertaken with our institutions. We continue to improve our offerings by collecting feedback from our students. Our ALUMNI students can best represent our programs and offerings to their community or institutions they have studied which benefits more nurses in the future. We encourage our ALUMNI students to be part of Referral Network.
- Referral network representatives (RNR): Any individual person who wish to promote Health Careers programs to their network. Eg. A medical representative who got contact with many healthcare organisations and staff would like to promote Health Careers programs to their contacts can register and gain referral Fees.
Submit your expression of interest or apply online or send an e-mail or call (IMO, Messenger, Skype: hcigroup.bijo) Kunnumpurath Bijo (CEO) of Health Careers.
Call us 1800 22 52 83
To join the Referral Network
Get in touch
CEO and Managing Director
Phone : +61 4 2368 2248
Email : email@example.com