IHNA aims to promote the CHC43015 – Certificate IV in Ageing Support program overseas.
There is a growing demand for trained aged care nurses across the globe. The Australian elderly care industry is at the forefront of aged care practices in the world, and the Certificate IV in Ageing Support is the perfect solution for nurses to get qualified in the aged care sector.
Program schedule: 4 batches in a year starting on the first Monday of February, April, July and October.
- The program is delivered in mixed mode in overseas destinations. Lectures from Australian campuses will be broadcasted through “Echo 360” so the students can join the theory program at different time zones and clarify questions through the system.
- All students will be part of “MS Team” so that they can have a conversation with their peer group who are undertaking the program from various destinations. This will also provide the opportunity for overseas students to improve their communication and English language speaking skills.
- All class activities are added to “MS Class Notes.”
- Overseas partnering institution will delegate teachers for the train-the-trainer program as well as TAA (Training and Assessment) . They can offer local tutoring for students in their campuses.
- On a weekly basis, one day class will be offered for all students.
- All assessments will be done online and marked by Australian educators.
- One year ( one day face-to-face in partner organisation facility)
- Students can sign up for the Diploma of Practice Management program in Australia on “Student visa” and continue with Bachelor programs in universities.
- Australian aged care homes and home care providers can offer sponsorship and “Traineeship visa” for further experience in Australia for one year. Also, students can join the Diploma of Practice Management program during the duration of their Traineeship visa.
Benefits to students
- Upon successful completion of the program, students will be able to work in aged care and home care settings
- They can avail of job opportunities in their home country or overseas
- They can undertake further study options in Australia or overseas
- Students can gain an entry pathway into university programs in Australia
- There are traineeship options for graduates to practice in Australia, or undertake further study in Australia (visa conditions apply)
- Nursing institutions overseas
- Currently offering nursing diploma, auxiliary nursing, practice nurse programs
- Registered as a nursing institute in the country
- Ability to conduct training in English
- Simulation facilities
- Completed nursing diploma programs
- Currently practising in the home country.
- Minimum year 10 pass with nursing qualifications