The following fees are provided as a general guide only. Tuition fees are correct at time of publication and subject to change without prior notice. Individual course fees are listed under each course.
Students may be eligible for government funding. Enrolling in this qualification and availing the relevant state funding, may affect student’s future training options and the eligibility for further government subsidised training. “The Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as Student service and resource fees”.
IHNA has a range of interest-free payment plans to choose from.
Please speak to an admissions consultant to know more.
Unitwise Fee – 2018
- HLT33115 – Certificate III in Health Service Assistance(Assisting in nursing work in acute care) Unitwise Fee
- CHC30113 – Certificate III in Early Childhood Education & Care Unitwise Fee
- CHC33015 – Certificate III in Individual Support Unitwise Fee
- HLT37315 – Certificate III in Health Administration Unitwise Fee
- HLT47315 – Certificate IV in Health Administration Unitwise Fee
- CHC43115 – Certificate IV in Disability Unitwise Fee
- CHC43015 – Certificate IV in Ageing Support Unitwise Fee
- HLT54115 – Diploma of Nursing Unitwise Fee
- HLT57715 – Diploma of Practice Management Unitwise Fee
- CHC50113 – Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care Unitwise Fee
- HLT51612 – Diploma of Nursing (Enrolled-Division 2 nursing) – (Old Course) Unitwise Fee