About the business and the role
Health Careers International (HCI) specialises in providing quality, career focused education to develop/upskill healthcare professionals around the world. We are currently seeking an experienced and energetic candidate, to join our team as Marketing & Sales Executive.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Marketing and Sales Executive works closely with the Marketing and Sales team to ensure that marketing and sales activities of the company are appropriately dealt in accordance with the marketing strategies and business plans. You will be reporting to the Marketing and Sales Manager in relation to marketing activities.
Duties will include:
- Marketing and Sales executive will also work on the allocated enrollment inquiries to achieve a minimum of 30% conversion rate and achieve the monthly targets.
- Establish new partnerships/agreements to enhance enrolment numbers
- Day to day administration of student enquiries and enrolments.
- Organising and attending promotional and orientation events.
- Assisting with website content management and communications.
- Marketing & Sales Executive will also be responsible for ensuring that all documents of students enrolled in the courses are collected and recorded accurately.
Skills and experience
The following experience(s) will be highly regarded for this role;
- Previous experience in a marketing and sales role and/or experience in working with education agents
- Experience in a Call center environment or in education sector
Please feel free to visit www.healthcareers.edu.au