The 'Certificate III in Individual Support' has replaced 'Certificate III in Aged Care' and 'Certificate III in Disability' courses.
|Course Code: CHC33015||Award Titles :CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Disability)|
|AQF Level : 3||Duration : 26 weeks|
|RTO ID : 21985||Course Delivery : Face-to-Face and Blended Mode|
|CRICOS Code: 093194D||Campuses : Perth|
|Fees : Click here for more details||College Policies, Procedures & Forms|
Qualify for Both Aged Care and Disability Support
Get qualified and start a career as a personal care worker at residential or community support centres. Studying Certificate 3 in Individual Support (Aged and Disability) will qualify you to work with aged and disabled people in Australia, the need for such professionals will always be in demand to care for our aged and disabled in the society.
This course aims to create professional, caring and loving personal assistants, that are equipped with the right skills and knowledge to provide high quality care and support to aged and disabled individuals. This course will cover topics such as
Completing this course will open pathways for those who wish to continue their education, graduates will be able to study Certificate IV in Ageing Support , Diploma of Community Services, and Diploma of Nursing.
This certificate is nationally accredited by Nationally Recognised Training in Australia, a joint initiative of the Australian and State and Territory governments.
Course learning outcomes:
On completion of the course, the graduates will be able to:
• The ability to provide individual aged and disabled individuals with high quality care, and meet their personal needs.
• Ensuring the safety of staff, and customers are any community support centre.
• Understanding the legal, ethical requirements of the organisation.
• The ability to work within a diverse environment.
• Contribute to the development and the empowerment of disabled and aged individuals.